Schedule (Will be Updated on Mar 1st, 2020)
Guidelines for Filling Consent to Publish Form:-
- Please don’t make any changes in the Pre-filled fields (Title of Book, Volume, Conference, Editor’s Name)(Page 1).
- Write the title of the manuscript in the field Title of Contribution (Page 1).
- Write the name of all the authors (Full Name Must be Written / No initials) in the field Author(s) full name(s) (Page 1).
- Write only the information of the corresponding author (Only one corresponding author is permissible) in the field Corresponding Author’s name, address, affiliation, and e-mail
- No work has to be done on the second page.
- Only the corresponding author (Only one corresponding author is permissible) is authorized to sign in the field Signature of Corresponding Author (Last Page).
- Scanning guidelines – Mobile scanned (Camscanner, Google Scan or any apps) documents are not acceptable, high-quality scanners should be used. All three pages should be scanned and sent as a single PDF file.